- A) Who is responsible for the processing of your data;
- B) What data do we collect from our customers and their purpose;
- C) Who are the recipients of your data;
- D) Where we store your data;
- E) What are your rights when you provide us with your data;
- F) For how long we store your data;
- G) Guarantees
- A) WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA? (Controller)
The company responsible for the processing of Personal Data is the commercial company, Oxidante Lda, with the unique registration number and legal person 509291090, headquartered at Avenida do Mediterraneo, 3 – 7 Dto 1990-156 Lisbon.
To deal with issues / issues related to the processing of your personal data, you should contact us, through the following means:
– Tel .: (351) 935 313 928
– Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Address: Avenida do Mediterraneo, 3 – 7 Dto 1990-156 Lisbon. Portugal
- B) WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR CLIENTS, HOW DO WE USE THEM, AND THE PURPOSE OF THE SAME?
Our company collects the following types of personal data from customers which are necessary for the provision of its services and / or subscriptions or legally required by the authorities.
When you contact us to arrange a contract, you will need personal data such as: your name, age, profession, citizen card number / identity card or passport, taxpayer, date of birth, and credit card or other details payment method (for billing purposes) and contact details (email, phone number and postal address).
Bearing in mind that the transmission of some of these data is mandatory, if they are not provided, Oxidante Lda may not provide the requested service / contract.
Our website does not require any form of registration, so you can visit it without identifying yourself. However, with access to our website, a set of computer data is automatically collected, which is recorded temporarily in own files, and is also automatically deleted after a certain period. The collection of these data has purely technical objectives. The data in question are as follows: IP address of the requesting processor; access date and time; name and URL of the downloaded file; volume of data transmitted; indication of whether the transfer was successful; identification data of browser software and operating system; website from which you accessed our website; Internet service provider name.
The purposes of processing Personal Data are as follows:
- a) Marketing: we will use your personal data to communicate with you, sending you information about your services, products and events, disclosure of Newsletter, promotion of promotions and invitations within the scope of the company’s activity.
- b) Provision of products and services: we will use your personal data to fulfill and carry out a purchase and sale contract for our products / services or for a service provision contract you enter with our company.
- c) Communication: we may use your personal data to send you information / news related to services and / or products, or to send invitations, as well as to provide assistance in matters relating to customer support.
- d) Recruitment: Oxidante Lda, during the personnel selection and recruitment process, collects and processes the personal data of the respective candidates. The personal data processed will be those contained in the application form and the Curriculum Vitae, as well as all personal data that you spontaneously decide to transmit to Oxidante Lda, including but not limited to, name, age, sex, photo, contact details (email and phone number), education information, employment history.
- e) Video surveillance of Oxidante Lda’s establishments: Our company’s establishments have a video surveillance system. The image recordings obtained are kept for a period of 30 days from the respective capture, after which the images will be eliminated, without prejudice to being kept for a longer period by court order.
- f) Communication of data required by the Serviços de Estrangeiros e Fronteiras – SEF (Foreigners and Borders Authority). The SEF requires us to communicate data about the customers staying at our establishments, these data include the guests’ name, nationality, date of stay and passport number, citizen card or equivalent.
We also inform that, you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter as well as any other communications identified above at any time, using the option we provide for each communication.
Except for treatment for the purpose of providing products and services (treatment necessary for the performance of a contract), and treatment within the scope of recruitment processes, in which treatment is based on the legitimate interest of the company, the legal basis of the data processing is the consent of the data subjects.
The Personal Data collected when placing an order or requesting the provision of services are necessary for the purposes of executing the respective contract, so that if the user in any way opposes the respective treatment, our company cannot comply with performance of the contract.
- C) WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA? WITH WHO CAN OXIDANTE LDA SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data may be disclosed by our company within the scope of your business group, as well as, Oxidante Lda may subcontract third parties to provide certain services, such as marketing services (including, sending SMS and emailing) or maintenance of the website and digital suppliers, digital marketing software in the cloud, online marketing platform company, therefore, your personal data may be processed by companies subcontracted by our company, namely, for hosting web pages, sending information about products and services, special offers or invitations, email, response to customer questions about services. However, we emphasize that these companies will only be provided with the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question.
In these cases, these third parties may need to access certain information and data from the data subjects. Oxidante Lda guarantees that, in such cases, these third parties will have limited access to the data holders’ information, restricted only to those data necessary for the execution of the contracted tasks and that a contract has been awarded between the parties in which the protection of the data is regulated. Personal Data, these third parties undertake not to disclose Personal Data in any way, nor to use it for purposes other than providing the contracted services.
- D) WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Our company stores its personal data in a database on online marketing platforms, in data management software, and is protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure of the customer’s Personal Data.
Our company follows the necessary, adequate technical, electronic, and organizational procedures to guarantee the security of your Personal Data and to prevent its loss, misuse or improper access.
Our company adopts the appropriate procedures to ensure that its information is correct, complete and current, but it is up to the customer to update or correct his personal information when necessary.
- E) WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOUR DATA IS PROVIDED TO US?
In accordance with applicable law, our company is committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal information and guaranteeing the exercise of your rights to:
- a) Right to the protection of personal data (Article 1 GDPR-General Data Protection Regulation): that the regulation establishes rules regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
- b) Right to Information: our customers are entitled to obtain clear, transparent and understandable information about the way in which our company uses their personal data (article 13º GDPR -General Data Protection Regulation);
- c) Right of access to the information we have about the customer: in addition to the right to information, you will be able to access your personal data that we process and retain, so at any time you can request our company to access the information we have about you ( Article 15 GDPR-General Data Protection Regulation);
- d) Right of Rectification: you have the right to rectify your personal data if they are incorrect, out of date or if you want to complete them. To do this, you can contact us for the contacts mentioned above (article 16º GDPR -General Data Protection Regulation);
- e) Right of erasure or right to be forgotten (article 17º GDPR -General Data Protection Regulation): you can ask us to delete your data. The right to erase data is usually known as the “Right to be forgotten”, therefore, the data owner has the right to obtain the erasure of his personal data from our company, without undue delay and the latter has an obligation to erase his data without undue delay, when one of the following reasons applies:
1) Personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
2) The holder withdraws the consent on which the data processing is based under article 6, paragraph 1, a), or article 9, paragraph 2, a) of the GDPR and if there is no other legal basis for said treatment;
3) The holder opposes the treatment under the terms of article 21, paragraph 1 of the GDPR, and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify the treatment, or the holder opposes the treatment under the terms of article 21. , no. 2 of the GDPR;
4) Personal data has been processed unlawfully;
5) Personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or a Member State to which the controller is subject;
6) Personal data were collected in the context of the provision of information society services referred to in article 8, paragraph 1 of the GDPR;
7) Right of opposition, including direct marketing: you can delete the subscription to our company’s Newsletter or choose to be removed from our direct marketing communications at any time. (Article 21 GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation);
8) Right to withdraw your consent for data processing at any time: you can withdraw your consent to data processing when the said processing is based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based treatment prior to withdrawal.
9) Right to file a complaint with CNPD: if you consider that the processing of your personal data carried out by our company violates the applicable data protection legislation, you can file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (“CNPD”). Do not hesitate to contact us before filing any complaints with CNPD.
10) Right to data portability: you have the right to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another (article 20º GDPR -General Data Protection Regulation);
11) Right to limit the processing: you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data in the following situations: if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is illegal and you do not want to delete your data, but only limit it, if the data is no longer necessary for our company, but necessary for the customer or if you have exercised the aforementioned right of opposition, during the period of time when our company analyzes whether your legitimate interests for the treatment prevail or not over that right . (article 18º GDPR -General Data Protection Regulation);
12) Right to notification (Art. 19 of the GDPR): The data subject has the right to be notified of any rectification, deletion or limitation of the treatment to which the controller has proceeded as a result of a request for rectification, deletion or limitation of treatment.
13) Right not to be subject to autonomous decisions (Art.22 of the GDPR): The data subject has the right not to be subject to any decision taken exclusively on the basis of automated processing, including the definition of profiles, which has an effect on its legal sphere or that significantly affects it in a similar way.
The provisions of the previous paragraph do not apply if the decision:
- a) It is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a controller;
(b) is authorized by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, and in which appropriate measures are also provided for to safeguard the rights and freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject;
- c) It is based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
15) Right to be advised in case of personal data breach (Article 34 of the GDPR): When the personal data breach is likely to imply a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, our company will report the data breach personal data to the data subject without undue delay.
16) Rights related to the principles of the processing of personal data as enshrined in article 5 of the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation;
- F) How long do we store your data for?
We only keep Personal Data for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, to respond to your needs or to comply with our legal obligations.
To determine the period for which we keep your data, we use the criteria mentioned below. If several criteria are applied simultaneously, we will keep your personal data in accordance with the criterion that implies the conservation of your Personal Data for the longest period.
- a) When purchasing products and / or services, we will keep your personal data for the duration of our business relationship, including any complaints that may arise, as well as for a period of two years after the termination of the same, without prejudice to compliance with legal obligations of the controller.
- b) When you contact us to ask questions, we will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to resolve your question.
- c) When making online reservations, we will retain your data until you ask us to delete it or after a two-year period of inactivity.
- d) When you have consented to sending direct marketing, we will keep your personal data until you cancel the subscription or ask us to delete it.
- e) Regarding the data collected in the recruitment process, for a maximum period of 1 year from the end of the process.
- f) The period of time provided for in the applicable legislation; or
- g) Until the specific purpose applicable to certain data ceases to exist.
In any of the aforementioned situations, if there is a pending legal or administrative proceeding, the data will be kept for the duration of the process and up to six months after the final decision has been handed down.
We may also retain some of your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, as well as to manage or enforce our rights, namely through recourse to the courts.
After the conservation periods, Personal Data will be deleted and / or erased in a safe manner.
- G) Guarantees
The data subject guarantees that the Personal Data communicated to our company is certain and accurate and undertakes to notify them of any changes or modifications and assumes sole responsibility for the losses and damages caused by the erroneous, inaccurate, or incomplete communication of the data.
The data subject is expressly warned that when revealing Personal Data in public media of our establishments (company) such as Facebook, and Instagram, this information may be seen and used by third parties. We do not read any personal communications published on your clients’ websites.